Fashion’s Night Out got the boot this year, but you’re probably not going to miss it. Because on Thursday night, Back Bay on Display is hosting its first Back Bay Night Out, an evening of discounts, in-store events and fun that sounds like it’s going to be a lot like FNO (but better, because it’s just for Boston).
The most recent list of festivities for the night shows that more than 40 retailers, salons and restaurants are participating, but here are the 10 I am most excited to check out.
1. Complimentary makeovers and blowouts at Aveda
2. Free in-store wine tasting at Bauer Wines.
3. Buy once cupcake get one half off at Crumbs (I’m SO there.).
4. In-store beverages and a celebration for the new fall collection at BCBG.
5. A free class and $25 off a spa treatment at Exhale (must mention Back Bay Night Out).
6. A complimentary game of bowling at King’s.
7. Free dessert at Fogo de Chao (I have a sweet tooth, what can I say).
8. 15% off a purchase of $150 or more at J. Crew
9. Complimentary lobster tacos appetizer at the Ritz Carlton.
10. 25% off of retail products at Salon Mario Russo (score, because they carry Morrocanoil, my favorite shampoo).
Anyway, hope to see you there!
P.S. It is just me, or does the name of this event get Melissa Gorga’s first single get stuck in your head? (If you don’t know what I’m talking about, consider yourself lucky).