Ear cuffs are one of those trends that seem to flit in and out of the fashion spotlight. Once a 90’s accessory staple, they made their way back into the spotlight in 2013 during Paris Fashion Week and have stayed in vogue ever since. This year though, they seemed to come back in a big way and were spotted on fashion bloggers and celebrities alike. Whether it was Gigi Hadid rocking one on the red carpet with her signature tousled locks or Man Repeller sporting some serious ear bling while out and about in NYC, it’s clear that ear cuffs are the secret weapon of cool girls everywhere. If you’re already a fan of the trend or are thinking of rocking it yourself, check out some of our favorite ways to wear them.
1. Ashley Madekwe shows us that there’s nothing cooler than a leather jacket and a spiked diamond cuff.
2. The Blonde Salad is undeniably one of the best dressed gals around, so when she rocks an ear cuff with a color-block maxi, you know that you’re good to rock the look too.
3. For an understated look, a simple chain cuff is your best bet.
4. Eugenie Grey is always experimenting with her look, and her statement cuff paired with her bright hair and makeup makes us swoon.
5. The best part about ear cuffs is that they can make a simple outfit 10x cooler.
6. This Paris Fashion Week look is one of our favorites to date. Just because you are wearing an adorned ear cuff, doesn’t meet you have to skimp out on the rest of your accessories. As long as they’re picked thoughtfully, the more the better.
7. Cool girl brand Ryan Storer shows off the perfect way to wear this jaw-dropping accessory.
8. When you’re choosing an ear cuff, a basic circle cuff is a great option if you want to pair them with other earrings.
9. Finally, we give you our favorite cuff worn by Katie Cassidy.
Do you love ear cuffs as much as us? Let us know your favorite brands in the comments!