The way we see it, spring is to gardening as fall is to redecorating.
The cold weather is in full force this week, and if you’re thinking of hibernating inside until Spring (we know the feeling!), we’ve got you covered. These nine accents will liven up your home so you can keep it cozy and stylish all through the cold weather months. The goal: after all this redecorating, you might never want to leave your house again…at least until April.
From top left:
1. This bronze mirror from Puji will add the perfect amount of glamour to any space. Bonus: it also serves as candle tray, if you’re less-than-handy with a hammer.
2. If your kitchen (or your cooking skills) are feeling a little blah, getting great plates can make a world of difference. This Japanese inspired set from Bobby Berk Home will add the perfect amount of color to your eating space (or the chicken stir-fry you make three nights a week).
3. How cool is this light from Ikea?! It projects patterns on the wall, so it’s like instant decor.
4. Rugs add that completeness factor to a room. This geometric-print one from Anthropologie is our pick if you’re looking to add a little boho vibe to your bedroom or living room.
5. If you’re not going to go outside, why not bring nature indoors? This Pier One table will have you feeling very Parisian chic.
6. Colorful vases instantly brighten up any room, and this Dale Tiffany vase will be an instant eye-catcher (fill it with faux florals to add some spring-like happiness to your home).
7. Candles are a must-have in the cooler months! Not only does this one smell ah-mazing, but it’s also a cute accent to literally brighten up your bedroom or bathroom
8. Coffee table books are a great way to add a little character and personality to a room. Our pick? A tome about the ever-chic Kate Moss.
9. If you have neutral colored couches or duvets, brightly colored pillows will keep them from looking washed out. This red Crate and Barrel Pillow will be the perfect balance to those neutral basics.