When it comes to decorating your home, it’s not always the big things that make a room pop, sometimes it’s the little accents that give your room personality. While we’re all for a colorful statement couch, if you’re looking to brighten up your space without having to splurge on that West Elm sofa you’ve been lusting over, take a look at 25 of our favorite ways to make your space prettier.
Major #RoomEnvy right this way:
1. Add a colorful painting to brighten up a wall
2. Add a bohemian flare to your space with this DIY stick coat rack
3. Add golden wall decals to glam up your desk space
4. Hot pink accents will brighten up any room
5. Make your bathroom brighter with a printed shower curtain
6. Add fun word art to accent white walls
7. Colorful pots and pans + a little bit of greenery = the perfect kitchen landscape
8. This bright wallpaper is muted enough to give you tons of decorating options in the rest of the room (like adding these fun pillows)
9. Add some twinkle lights around your mirror to (literally) brighten up your room
10. Black, white, and pink go together like peanut butter and jelly (that’s a saying, right?)
11. This easy crate table is the perfect way to add some rustic texture to your space
12. An easy way to make your dining room prettier? Add some bubblegum pink chairs!
13. Find unique room accents to add personality to a small wall space
14. This dreamy space is easy to replicate with the right accent pieces
15. Comfy pillows and colorful flowers are an easy and inexpensive way to pretty up your desk area
16. Shake it like a polaroid picture and clip your favorite snaps over your workspace
17. After seeing this easy geode and mineral hack for drawer knobs, you’ll wonder why you never thought of doing this before
18. Hot glue vibrant flowers around your mirror to add a pop of color
19. Headboards are expensive, so why not opt for a palette headboard? It’s inexpensive and will add a bit of country charm to your bed
20. Adding a lightbulb strand will create an airy feel to your space
21. If your door is the first thing your guests will see when entering your home, why not make it as pretty as the rest of your home?
22. How beautiful are the easy lightbulb flower holders?
23. White doors are a thing of the past, after seeing this pink door’s effect on the room, you’ll be running to the nearest hardware store for paint samples
24. Pretty candles and even prettier flowers are the easiest way to pretty up a smalll space. #putaroseonit anyone?
25. You’ve probably already pinned this gorgeous room on your “dream home” Pinterest board, so you understand the sense of room envy we get when looking at this space