It’s time to shed those winter layers and get your wardrobe ready for spring. While we’re not exactly in sundress weather just yet, there are tons of ways you can pair your winter staples with your warm weather favorites without having to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe. So hold on to your chunky sweaters & ankle boots and break out your midi skirts, because we’ve found 16 gorgeous spring outfits that’ll incorporate all your favorite seasonal pieces into one #flawless look.
1. Offset your bright mini skirt with a boxy sweater.
2. Alexa Chung gives her shirtdress some shape with a skinny leather belt. This look is the perfect answer to your business casual dress code.
3. Blair Eadie shows us that effortless French girl style is as easy as mixing reverse prints.
4. This year’s alternative to overalls are a staple pair of denim suspenders. Pair with a structured knit and you’ve got one chic spring ensemble.
5. Off the shoulder tops are in just about every spring catalog, so jump on the bandwagon and pair with your favorite ripped skinnies.
6. A good spring color palette is all about balancing pastels, so mix a bright blazer with a neutral T and jeans.
7. There’s nothing more eye-catching than a structured blouse, and this season it’s all about ruffles and exaggerated shoulder details.
8. If uber glam editor Miroslava Duma can wear this playful outfit on the streets of Paris Fashion week, then you can take a note from her style book and rock the look too.
9. Spring isn’t just about neutrals and pastels, sometimes you have to mix it up with a fun metallic piece. We love how this fashionista balanced out her metallic maxi skirt with a cropped knit and simple accessories.
10. Keep your over the knee boots around for the spring and wear them with your favorite lace mini and top it off with a structured cape coat.
11. Fall’s biggest trend was the lace up top, so instead of storing it in your closet for next season, recycle it and wear it with a funky belt and simple trousers.
13. While it might not be warm enough to step out in your summer maxi just yet, you can always throw an oversized sweater over it for an effortless look.
14. Ditch fashion rules and wear white before Memorial Day.
15. Spring is the perfect time to channel a bit of a bohemian flair in your wardrobe.
16. This season’s must-have jacket is a suede trench.