Memorial Day is right around the corner and if you follow the tried and true fashion rules, Memorial Day marks the time where you can break out your white ensembles and start planning outfits around those new white pants that you’ve been dying to wear.
This Memorial Day, instead of sticking to your favorite sun dress, why not get a little festive and try some red, white, and blue? Don’t worry we’re not asking you to drape yourselves in a flag scarf and call it a day (after all, it’s not Coachella), so save the flag sweaters for July 4th, and stick to a toned down version of your favorite patriotic ensembles with 15 of our favorite Memorial Day outfit combinations:
1. Mixing prints adds a playful feel to this look from Brooklyn Blonde
2. Rach Parcell’s casual jacket + skirt combo is easy to copy this weekend
3. Model Poppy Delevingne’s printed mini dress is perfect for weekend cookout plans
4. Beat the heat and stay cool and comfy in a simple cotton romper
5. This business casual look is perfect if you’re sticking around the city for Memorial Day
6. This outfit is #1 on our list for Memorial Day brunch plans
7. This simple blouse and denim combo pairs perfectly with your favorite wedges
8. Boston Calling #outfitinspo anyone?
9. Julia Engel shows us how to do red, white, and blue the right way
10. Throw a white blazer over a denim mini to give your look a sophisticated feel
11. What better day to break out your overalls than Memorial Day?
12. Sincerely Jules always wows us with her effortless style, and this blue + white combo is no different
13. Who knew pairing so many different shades of blue together would look so cute?
14. You’ll be ready to stun any party members in this patriotic ensemble
15. If your weekend plans include a tropical getaway, this maxi and skinny belt combo should definitely make its way into your suitcase