Whenever I’m out shopping, I always find myself swooning over the less practical pieces on the shelves (you know the ones that you could never get away with wearing at the office, but need them just because). When it comes to shopping, especially summer wardrobe shopping, everyone knows that buying outfits for the weekend tends to be a bit more fun than buying a new blazer to fit in with your business casual office attire. Whether it’s a summer party, or a casual day by the docks with your girlfriends, we’ve got 10 perfect summer weekend outfits to get you ready for all those Instagram pictures you know you’ll be taking…
1. What’s better for a hot summer day than a lightweight button-down and shorts?
2. Summer sundresses are an easy go-to for a weekend cookout.
3. Denim on denim never goes out of style, especially in the summer!
4. Grab a sunhat and a striped tunic dress and pretend your in Paris for the weekend. Tres chic, no?
5. Weekend style can be as easy as turning your work week blazer into a casual Saturday outfit with a pair of boyfriend jeans and flat sandals.
6. A denim chambray paired with lace shorts is a perfect summer staple look.
7. Push ups with polish has got the right idea when it comes to dressing for summer weekend fun. After all, what’s comfier than your favorite pair of lightweight harem pants and go-to white tee?
8. Dress up your summer sundress with a pair of sky high heels and a statement jacket for a night out look that will be the envy of all your fashionista friends.
9. If you follow a lot of fashion blogs, you know that overalls are every fashion gals best kept secret. So this summer why not jump on the bandwagon with a pair of your very own?
10. A printed romper is the perfect summer weekend outfit, whether you’re traveling to the beach or hitting up a party with your BF.
11. We like to call this look easy, breezy summer styling.
12. Channel the 70’s with a denim on denim look complete with a crop top and round sunnies (Stevie Nicks would be proud).