When it comes to layering, no one does it better than our favorite fashion bloggers. Whether they’re pairing a lightweight chambray under a chunky knit or doubling up on jackets, these bloggers take Fall layering to the next level of cool. Check out our 12 favorite fashionistas, and get ready to learn from the best on how to layer like a boss.
1. Anh Sundstrom of 9 to 5 Chic
We call this look the double C—cozy and chic.
2. Jacey Duprie of Damsel In Dior
How to style a beanie 101: this look from blogger Jacey Duprie is the perfect way to style your favorite fall hat.
3. Emily Schuman of Cupcakes and Cashmere
Emily Schuman shows us the right way to mix and match when you layer. Pairing a striped shirt with printed shoes is a subtle but fun way to mix it up.
4. Arielle Nachmani of Something Navy
Plaid is a fall staple, and we love how “Something Navy” matches her shoes with the red in her plaid shirt.
5. Christine Andrew of Hello Fashion
Tying your sweater around your waist isn’t just a 90’s trend.
6. Nicole Levine of Frankie Hearts Fashion
Sweaters and maxi skirts go together like PB&J, and Nicole Levine pairs them both together perfectly.
7. Caitlin Lindquist of A Little Dash of Darling
A leather jacket is a closet must-have. Pair it with a lightweight cargo jacket and your favorite button-up on one of those beautiful Indian Summer days.
8. Amber Fillerup Clark of Barefoot Blonde
Elbow length leather gloves can be hard to pull off, but when paired with a statement cape jacket, the pair take fall style to a new level.
9. Kate of Running On Happiness
Hats and scarves are two of the best fall accessories, and when paired with a LBD and ankle boots, you’ll be season appropriate in no time.
10. Mary Seng of Happily Grey
Mary Seng shows us that layering isn’t just about jackets and knits, it’s about balancing out your jewels too.
11. Samantha Hutchinson of Could I Have That
Fashion’s take on  shades of grey: we love how “Could I Have That” pairs this menswear inspired coat with some killer knee-high boots.
12. Mariann Mező of Cashmere in Style
Not only does this A+ look scream fall chic, it also layers some of our favorite seasonal things—a knee length skirt, a denim shirt, and statement sunnies.