There’s few 90’s hairstyle trends that we thought would make a comeback. Take crimped hair for example, not even a young MK and A Olsen could pull that one off. But alas, the half bun, affectionately nicknamed as “The Hun” has popped back up on heads of fashion bloggers and models everywhere. This “just got out of bed” trend that was ever so popular in the 90’s is becoming the biggest hairstyle of the season. If you haven’t taken the plunge and adopted this feminine version of the “man bun” yet, let these ten looks from our favorite fashionistas change your mind.
1. Blogger Shea Marie shows us that this look is the perfect way to style your super straight hair.
2. If you have slightly grown out roots or an intentional ombre, this style is perfect to highlight your two-toned tresses.
3. It works for curly haired girls too.
4. When it comes to the hun, the bigger the bolder.
5. Short haired girls, this mini version of the trend is easy to replicate.
6. Use this hairstyle in place of your typical top knot.
7. Pulling your hair off your face can accentuate your contouring skills.
8. Bonus, it also gives your eyebrows more attention.
9. For a subtler look, pull your tresses back instead of sitting them atop of your head.
10. It’s the perfect hairstyle if you’re crunched for time in the morning… aka more time to perfect your makeup.