Before you finalize your beach plans for the 4th, don’t forget about your outfit! The 4th of July is the perfect excuse to flaunt your American pride and play with a little red, white, and blue color blocking, so check out our festive beach must-haves and be prepared to soak up the summer rays in style at the beach this weekend.
1. A floppy beach hat is a must to protect your skin (and highlights) from the sun.
2. This chambray top is perfect to throw on over your bikini.
3. Denim cutoffs are a summer staple, but this year we’re loving the fit of these Rag & Bone jean shorts.
6. Fringe sandals will give your outfit than extra boost (and it doesn’t hurt that they add a blue touch to your star bikini)!
7. No beach day is ever complete without some chic sunnies.
8. Dreamboat man (unfortunately) not included in this adorable beach bag.
9. Who says staying hydrated isn’t fashionable?
10. You definitely won’t have a hard time finding your beach towel on the sand with this patriotic purchase.